Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

Love!

That. Was. Hilarious. Five'd yo.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

... dear God

I'm not sure if I'm thouroughly amused or frightened to my very core.

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Oh Hell Yeah

THAT is how a sprite movie should go. Completely kickass, I think DBZ wasn't as great as that was. The sound was extremely well done, too! Can't wait for Ep 4!

Blue Jay Saves The Day Blue Jay Saves The Day

Short but Sweet

Pretty cool. It was a little shorter for an action based film than I personally would have liked, but otherwise it was sweet. Plus, a hero type character who's not afraid to use guns... badass.

We Still Can't Draw We Still Can't Draw

Cool Animation

Pretty awesome, showing you don't need to know how to draw to pull through with a sweet animation. After all, it takes talent to make sprite movies that aren't just sub-par. Good work to the lot of you!

Edutoy Edutoy

Funny

Best line to go out on... Because 'They're a company, yo!' heheh. I like it, it was quite funny and the sound was quite well done. The graphics fit well for the animation, too. Overall, pretty cool.

Acid Drop Acid Drop

o_o Okay then

Very interesting, I am amused, heheh. But you must get out of my head with your subliminal advertising!! Or something!

Like the guy before me said, 86 the whole blow up the building thing. It kills the flow/mood/insanity a bit.

And don't do drugs- erm, wait, nevermind.

Hapless Hapless

Alright

It's pretty good, wasn't a big fan of the actual animation in the beggining, but it got better down the line. Keep it up!

Star Wars: Old Wounds Star Wars: Old Wounds

Cool Story

Ah, that was cool. A little annoyed by how slow some of the scenes are and a bit of the voice acting, but otherwise it was pretty cool.

Dendyn Dynasties Dendyn Dynasties

Freaking Awesome

That was cool, I feel inspired just watching that. I personally like the music, even if did sound a little low tech- I hope to hear the improved version soon. The animation was fantastic! I really hope to see more things like this from you in the future!