Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6 Arfenhouse Teh Movie 6

Love!

That. Was. Hilarious. Five'd yo.

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

... dear God

I'm not sure if I'm thouroughly amused or frightened to my very core.

Super Mario bros Z ep 3 Super Mario bros Z ep 3

Oh Hell Yeah

THAT is how a sprite movie should go. Completely kickass, I think DBZ wasn't as great as that was. The sound was extremely well done, too! Can't wait for Ep 4!

Stickman Madness Stickman Madness

Awesome Shootout

That was cool, I like the fact that the game was quite challenging and left little room for careless aim and constant reloading. I still haven't beat it, heh. Good work, I'm gonna get back to trying to finish it.

Virtual Police Stage 2 Virtual Police Stage 2

Awesome

The graphics were pretty cool, though the civilian types looked rather silly in my opinion. The sounds came in crystal clear and worked well for the game.

My biggest problem was that upon hitting the spacebar it loaded one bullet into the gun with absolutely no delay of any sort, so as long as you were able to press spacebar as quickly as you shoot you had, for the most part, infinite ammo. Consider an auto-load feature (i.e. you hit spacebar and you load all six bullets into the gun one by one, disabling shooting until your done reloading) or some kind of small delay to keep people from abusing this tactic. Otherwise, it's a rather solid game.

fungus-shark408 responds:

Yeah, I was actually thinking about this problem. I thought maybe to make the player have to bring the mouse to the bottom of the screen until you could start to reload - like in the arcades where you had to point out of the screen to reload. I tried it out, and it wasnt really fun.

Galactic Gravity Golf Galactic Gravity Golf

Pretty Sweet

I got a pretty nice score, if I do say so myself. Awesome game, my only problem is that sometimes the ball seems to go through the ice blocks every so often. Maybe it's just my computer? I dunno. But overall, this is a cool game.

Armegalo responds:

those damn little glitches!
If you tell me which level and which block, I can fix it.